Welcome!

Welcome and thanks for stopping by.
My reference links will open in a new tab.

If you have any corrections, suggestions, comments please use the Comments at the end of the post.
I do respond to all comments. - Thanks!

December 13, 2015

Windows Live Writer is now Open Live Writer

I was one of those core die-hard folks that found Windows Live Writer offered an easy seamless way to update the blog off-line, over time and upload a draft for review.  It was a great for the way graphics and pictures were handled.

But alas it is now gone, and it's either learn the Open Source version, use the somewhat clunky blogger editor, find another authoring tool, or give up the blog.

ARG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any corrections, additions and more links that tie in to this post. Please place them in your comments. Your comments are always appreciated! and I will reply to all comments.